For my BBC Music Introducing in the Channel Islands show for November 2022 I featured another two hours of music from around the islands along with an interview with our track of the week artists China Aster, and you can listen to all of it by clicking here.
Last month China Aster returned as if from nowhere, after the better part of a decade away, with new single If I Could Dance which was our Track Of The Week this week so we heard from Joshua and Oliver, who comprise the band, about their influences and the song.
I also took a look at the upcoming show being staged by The Nightmares at The Fermain Tavern with Aktung, Mike Meinke, Charlie Sherbourne and Stretchy’s Damaged Disco.
And as well as that I had new tracks from Coastal Fire Dept, Eloise Fabbri, Tongus and more.
You can hear it all through the BBC Sounds app or by clicking here.
- The Dust – Sweeter
- Hollie Thorne – Scales-Weights
- Coastal Fire Dept – Gentleman
- Opooria – Dragon Curves
- Le Montais – First Kiss
- Maryen Cairns – The Smuggler’s Tale
- Tadhg Daly – Getting It All Wrong
- Kyra Greif – Lifeblood
- AKTUNG – Reciprocate
- Charlie Sherbourne – The Ballad Of Billy Bradshaw
- Mike Meinke – Ashram Traffic Jam
- The Nightmares – The Rudeboy
- Aine Rose Daly – Miles
- Oliver Marson – Andalusian Girl
- Dan Ashplant – One Minute To Midnight
- Benny The Moth – Neon Signs
- Charles Stenner – The Wickerman
- China Aster – If I Could Dance
- Finley Gomez – EXTACY
- Parker MacRae – Five Leaf Clover
- Tongus – The Meaning Of My Life (Christie Pits)
- Collars – Rainbows
- Eloise Fabbri – Beauty (RAW Live)
- Flexagon – Le Mair