I presented another two hours of new music from around the Channel Islands on Saturday 31st July 2021 and once again BBC Music Introducing In The Channel Islands was packed with a range of sounds.
I also heard from Phoebe Over who’s debut single Rehab was Track Of The Week all week across the islands.
And there was brand new stuff from Volleyball, Emily Faye, Coastal Fire Dept and more.
You can listen to the show now through BBC Sounds or by clicking here.
- Track Not Found – Science (Gone Wrong)
- Robert J. Hunter – Easy Street
- Collars – Over You
- Volleyball – Aloosh
- Sofia – Fallin’
- Emily Faye – Summer Feeling
- Dan Ashplant – Get Under My Skin
- A Band Of Squirrel’s – Down (live)
- A Band Of Squirrel’s – Never Alone (live)
- A Band Of Squirrel’s – To Turn A Page (live)
- Robyn Sherwell – Lifting Me Up
- Coastal Fire Dept. – Loner
- The Space Pirates Of Rocquaine – The Hunter, The Witch And The Duck
- Super Swamp Jellyfish – Dreams
- Ukulaeez – Swinging Brick
- Phoebe Over – Rehab (acoustic)
- Dribbler – Biglife!
- Eve Duke – Try Again
- Rich Allo – Someone Up There’s Go Something Against Me
- Byzanthian Neckbeard – The Ganch
- Intermission – I Know You Hate It
- Eloise Fabbri – BEAUTY