It’s been an odd month for me musically but nonetheless there’s been a lot going on.
First of all there’s been a raft of brand new stuff including the debut single from pop punkers Bloomfield, the self-titled debut album by metallers From Darkness, a new single and EP from singer songwriter DanTurian and the much hyped debut from producer-singer-songwriter Le Montais.
Along with that are a couple of songs from films I’ve wanted including Queen’s Gimme The Prize from Highlander and Nine Inch Nails’ The Perfect Drug from Lost Highway and a couple of parody style songs, as I’ve been down that particular rabbit hole, from Weird Al Yankovic and Richard Cheese.
As well as those is a new track from the Loud Women collective written and released as part of the Reclaim These Streets movement, the video to which I’ve also included at the bottom of this post.
You can find the whole playlist on Spotify by clicking here, or it’s embedded below.
- Queen – Gimme The Prize (from A Kind Of Magic and as heard in Highlander)
- Bloomfield – Clay (single)
- From Darkness – Something Inside (from From Darkness)
- Loud Women – Reclaim These Streets (single)
- Weird Al Yankovic – Angry White Boy Polka (from Poodle Hat)
- DanTurian – Restart (acoustic) (single)
- Nine Inch Nails – The Perfect Drug (from Lost Highway)
- Richard Cheese – More Human Than Human (from Tuxicity)
- Deftones – My Own Summer (Shove It) (from Around The Fur and as played by Foxy Stoat Seeks Pig)
- Le Montais – Black Sheets (from Zillennial)
And this is the video for Loud Women’s Reclaim These Streets…