Another busy month with live music well and truly back on the agenda in Guernsey and lots of new releases too, along with a few other bits.
A couple of tracks heard at live shows over the last month include Under The Bridge, that was covered by Dave Wheeler at Upload Festival, and 29th Century Boy (I’ve gone for the Placebo version for a change), that new band Sarnia covered at the St James new band night.
Along with that there’s songs from Stevie Nicks, Chris Isaak and one as a tribute to Jim Steinman who died earlier in the month.
You can find the whole playlist on Spotify by clicking here, or it’s embedded below.
- A Band Of Squirrels – Down (single)
- Rosalie Cunningham – Number 149 (single)
- Burning At Both Ends – Easier (from Unplugged EP)
- Axon Bower – Good Old Days (single)
- Stevie Nicks – Edge Of Seventeen (from Bella Donna)
- Bright Orange Spectacle – Everybody Feels A Bit Like Me (from White Jeans Jesus Phase EP)
- Chris Isaak – Wicked Game (from Heart Shaped World)
- Jim Steinman – Rock ‘N’ Roll Dreams Come Through (from Bad For Good)
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Under The Bridge (from Blood Sugar Sex Magik and as heard at Upload Festival)
- Placebo – 20th Century Boy (from Covers and as heard at St James’ new band night)
And as my bonus video this month, as it’s not actually on Spotify yet, the debut single from Charlie Sherbourne’s Man Feelings, The Ballad Of Billy Bradshaw: