Click here to listen to the show
For my latest stint in the hot seat on BBC Music Introducing in the Channel Islands I had two features in amongst the music.
First was a look back at three of the five artists who played the BBC Introducing on Arts Sunday, Monty Taft, track not found and Burning At Both Ends along with live tracks recorded on the day from Hollie Lucia and The Recks.
I also spoke to Josh De Kooker from the Sark Folk Festival about both this year’s event and the organising committee’s plans for the future following their announcement that this would be the last festival in this form for the foreseeable future.
You can listen to the show for the next month by clicking here or through the BBC Sounds app.
- Hot Plastic – Keep Up
- The Recks – I Might Not Be Pretty (But I Still Need Love) (live)
- Hot Juice – Caution
- Hollie Lucia – Notes On A Muse (live)
- Monty Taft – Bloom (live)
- Monty Taft – Friend Not My Fear (Glass) (live)
- Blue Mountains – Henry Lee
- The Cor Damme Lars – Drinking Song
- track not found – Run Me Down (live)
- track not found – Everybody Hates Track Not Found (live)
- Cosmosapien – Aequorea
- King Nun – Family Portrait
- Joe Corbin – I Don’t Believe
- The Space Pirates of Rocquaine – I Fly
- Burning At Both Ends – FAD Island (live)
- Burning At Both Ends – Shut It Down (live)
- Empara Mí – Blood In The Water
- Rory Mendes – Scallion