This month I was back across all Channel Islands once again for BBC Music Introducing In The Channel Islands with new music from Guernsey, Jersey, Sark and Alderney all represented (I’ve still not got anything from Herm).
Live in session were The Cor Damme Lars ahead of the release of their debut album and a packed summer of shows.
I also featured a tribute to Errol Groves who died earlier in the month and was a longstanding member of not just Guernsey’s musical community and counter culture but also one of the founders of the Vale Earth Fair.
As well as that there’s music from The Recks as their biggest tour yet concludes, Lauren Ivy who was track of the week on Tim & Sydney’s evening show, Third Time Lucky who had a one off reunion last weekend and lots more.
You can listen to the show through the BBC Sounds App for the next month or by clicking here.
- The Recks – Lipstick & High Heels (live)
- Kevin Pallot – My Daughter’s Eyes
- The Honest Crooks – Rain Or Shine
- Hot Juice – Just A Little Bit
- Third Time Lucky – Forever And A Day
- Parish 13 – Trapped (Demo)
- Brunt – Blackbeard
- The Cor Damme Lars – Endless Days (live)
- The Cor Damme Lars – Tangled Lies (live)
- The Cor Damme Lars – Whiskey Smile (live)
- Lauren Ivy – Killjoy
- Buffalo Huddleston – Chillin’
- Tallia Storm ft. Dotty – Soul Mate
- Hot Plastic – Keep Up
- Kiya Ashton – A Lie (live)
- The Gaa Gaas – Bitter And Twisted
- Asylum Seekas – Pass The Mic
- Factor Fifty – Srinagar Moon
- The Space Pirates of Rocquaine – Edge Of The World
- The Electric Shakes – Blue Meanie