For the August 2017 edition of BBC Introducing in Guernsey I welcomed into the studio an artist who we’ve featured since the shows inception who is taking things in a new direction.
I also heard from two of the bands who headed to our northern most outpost for Alderney Week and having a look ahead to the final festivals of the season.
I first featured Tyler Edmonds music in the show’s early days when he was (as he still is) leader of Last of the Light Brigade (previously known as No Ambition and Stratosfear) but now he has released his first solo record under the name of Le Quesne – he joined me this month for an interview and a live session.
- Of Empires – See You With The Angels Kid
- Thee Jenerators – Daddy Bones
- The Space Pirates of Rocquaine – Divette
- Burning At Both Ends – Making A Statement
- The Crowman and The Crowband – Pimbo
- Cryptic – Redefined
- Le Quesne – Love Instead (live)
- Le Quesne – Short Skirt (live)
- Robert J. Hunter – Growing Old
- Jordan – Sedatives
- Lifejacket – No Show
- SugarSlam – State
- Flexagon – Slider
- Elliot Falla – Throne
- Buffalo Huddleston – Sky High
- Lord Vapour – Island Man
- Honest Crooks – Rain or Shine (live)
- Le Quesne – Apocalypse (live)
- Le Quesne – He’s An Idiot
- The Recks – Low Life
- Citizen-X – Dark Matter