On the April 2017 edition of BBC Introducing Guernsey I featured a pair of guests spanning the range of guitar music in Guernsey.
Elliot Falla was in session with his brand of folk influence indie-blues including tracks from his recent Throne EP and brand new songs. He also told us not only about the making of the EP but also how its been expanding his gigging away from the island following regular shows in Brighton and London over the last few months.
Vorlon on the other hand is a project from long-standing heavy metal musician Daz Carre. He told us about his new album, intense extreme metal project False Sense of Security, as well as his time playing music in the islands which began in the mid-90s and has taken in bands such as Crunchy Frog, Earthcorpse, Darker Shores, Mechanical Lobster, Nemesis and more primarily as drummer but also playing bass and guitar.
I also announced that BBC Introducing Guernsey will again be going live as part of Arts Sunday, you can find out more about that here.
- Buffalo Huddleston – Sky High
- The Secret Smiles – Under The Sun
- Static Alice – Speak Easy
- Mick Le Huray – Five Long Years
- Burning At Both Ends – Making A Statement
- The Space Pirates of Rocquaine – Prosperity
- Without – Wanta Be
- Elliot Falla – I Am In Love Again (live)
- Elliot Falla – My Mind (live)
- Vorlon – The Loathing
- Clameur De Haro – Devil’s Hole (live)
- Lord Vapour – Island Man
- Elliot Falla – Throne (live)
- Elliot Falla – Giving In (live)
- Vorlon – New Beginnings
- Honest Crooks – Old Bones
- The Recks – In The Garden