For the second BBC Introducing Guernsey of 2015 I featured a live session with a bit of a difference, along with an interview with a young and upcoming pop-punk band who have just released their debut album.
Citizen-X has a long history adding electronic elements to alternative music and making his own electronic sounds. In recent times this has coalesced into his current form of iOS music he is making now. He joined me in the studio to play some of his tracks live through his iPad and tell me about his music and his musical past.
The Doomsday Project played a session for me last month and this time round they spoke to me about making their debut album, what its like getting started as a young band today in Guernsey and their aspirations for the future.
Along with that was two hours more music from around the Bailiwick of Guernsey which you can listen to for the next month on the BBC iPlayer by clicking here.
- The John Wesley Stone – Holly Gotta Hot Rod
- Lifejacket – No Show
- Asylum Seekas (Feat. Lucy Dennis) – The World Goes On
- Elliot Falla Music – I’m Not Giving Up (live)
- Milton – Outlaw
- Blue Mountains – Little Sadie
- Citizen-X – Spock (live)
- Citizen-X – The Long Call (live)
- The Doomsday Project – Anymore
- Last Of The Light Brigade – Stimulator
- Flexagon. & Grram – U.D.U.
- Tantale – Closer
- Citizen-X – Atlantic (live)
- The Doomsday Project – Rumours
- Robyn Sherwell – Islander
- Robert J. Hunter – Turning
- Byzanthian Neckbeard – Indoctrinate The Priestess
- Milaflore – Up A Notch
- Rumpus – Octopus