The first live session of the year came from pop-punkers The Doomsday Project stripping stuff back to acoustic mode and playing four tracks from their upcoming self-titled debut album.
Asylum Seekas told me about their new album, Intrepid Levels, as well as what it’s been like being part of The Get Down over the last year supporting Chali2Na and Bizarre Ride 2 The Pharcyde amongst others.
And musician and producer Mura masa spoke to me about his debut album and his work so far which has seen him progress from working in his bedroom to international recognition and mainstream airplay on BBC Radio 1 and 2 within a little over a year – you can read my feature on Mura Masa here.
- Static Alice – King Kong
- The Barley Dogs – The Bel Air Affair
- Dead Sea Skulls – I Wanna Buy A Rolex
- Thee Jenerators – Roky Erickson Homesick Blues
- Blue Mountains – Henry Lee
- Future Talks – All Night Long
- The Doomsday Project – Pringles (live)
- The Doomsday Project – Secretarial Girl (live)
- mura masa – …Girl
- Asylum Seekas – Intrepid Levels
- Asylum Seekas – Pass The Mic
- RentOClean – Bean Jah
- The Electric Shakes – Lightspeed Mother
- mura masa – Shibuya
- The Doomsday Project – Rumours (live)
- The Doomsday Project – Anymore (live)
- Asylum Seekas – The World Goes On
- Charlie Sherbourne – Breathe
- Raptor Shack – Ventus
- Wolf Punch – Tanzanite