Stoner rock three-piece Brunt released their debut album via Bandcamp on the same day as the show as well as playing a launch gig as part of the Dazfest event at The Fermain Tavern. On the show they told me about their time so far as a band and about the album.
Meanwhile, DJ Oneofakind was in to talk to me about the upcoming show from The Get Down, a group dedicated to providing nights focussing on hip-hop and funk with a mixture of DJs and live acts, which looks likely to be one of their biggest yet as UK act The Mouse Outfit will be appearing alongside ‘the usual suspects’ which include Asylum Seekas and a host of local DJs – you can find out more about that event here.
- RentOClean – Bean Jar
- Burg – Stop My Ways
- Ukuladeez – Heat Magazine
- Speakeasy – Trouble
- Anik Hubert – Good Guys Come Last (demo)
- Elliott Crossan – Whip It!
- Daniel Guilbert – Heave Away
- Brunt – The Rabbit of Cannaborg
- Asylum Seekas – One For Sez
- Last of the Light Brigade – Can’t Go On You Go On
- Stan Smith – Children of the Inferno
- Mura Masa – Bones
- Brunt – The Tale Of The Hideous Tricorn
- Brunt – Concise Cosmic History Of The Swob Monster Pt 1 (The Birth of Fuzz)
- Asylum Seekas – From The Cold
- Francisco – Infatuation (live)
- Francisco – We Are The Night (live)
- The Cryptics – Black Lucy
There were a few tracks I ran out of time for on the show, one of which was from a new album I’ve been listening to a lot so, once you’ve listened to the show, here is a track from Against Me!’s Transgender Dysphoria Blues, this is FUCKMYLIFE666:
And it came in too late for this month’s show but here is the new single from Guernsey production duo H A R T E B E E S T, Drums: