On this month’s BBC Introducing Guernsey show I took a look at the three big summer festivals that take place around the Bailiwick every summer.
First it was the Sark Folk Festival and we heard from the organisers, Peter Gabriel Byrne and The Space Pirates of Rocquaine.
For our look at Chaos organiser OzyChris told us how the show went from his point of view and we had music from SugarSlam, Of Empires and [Spunge].
And I looked ahead to the Vale Earth Fair with Rob, Neil and Yannick of the Vale Earth Fair Collective with music from Buzzcocks, Bright_Lights and Jonny Lives!
- Teaspoonriverneck – Gideon and the Black Jaws
- Tantale – Closer
- FROM BEDROOMS TO BACKSEATS – I’m Not Saying
- Last Of The Light Brigade – Walking Blind
- Jack McGahy Music – Kids
- Brunt – Tale of the Hideous Tricorn (demo)
- The John Wesley Stone – Holly Gotta Hot Rod
- Peter Gabriel Byrne – Calling All Angels
- The Space Pirates of Rocquaine– Edge of the World
- SugarSlam – JagerBomb
- Of Empires – Carla
- [spunge] – Skanking Song
- Buzzcocks – Ever Fallen In Love
- BRIGHT_LIGHTS – Take Me
- Jonny Lives! – Diamonds and Roses
- China Aster – Combination Style
- Big Sixes – The Hunter
- Joe Corbin – Scared of the Night
- Buffalo Huddleston – Chillin’ (live)
- The Id Shade – The Start Of Here